Helen of Rode
PUBLICATIONS AND CONFERENCES
- J. Acolty and F. Dembour et alia, Memento de la circulation routière, 17th ed., Diegem, Kluwer Editions Juridiques Belgique and E. Story-Scienta, 2013.
- C. Eyben and J. Acolty, “The suspensive condition and the resolutory condition”, Droit des obligations - recycling en droit, Limal, Anthemis, 2011.
- C. Eyben and J. Acolty, “La prescription extinctive en droit civil et commercial”, La prescription, Collection du Jeune Barreau de Mons, Limal, Anthemis,, 2011.
- H. de Rode, J. Acolty and A. Calvaer, “Compensation for weak traffic users”, Prejudice, compensation, compensation: news, Limal, Anthemis, 2011
- H. de Rode, C. Eyben and J. Acolty, “Settlement of claims due to cross-border road traffic accidents: overview of alternatives to state civil court proceedings”, REDC, 2/2011, pp . 263-302.
- H. de Rode and F. Dembour et alia, Memento de la circulation routière, 15th ed., Diegem, Kluwer Editions Juridique Belgique and E. Story-Scienta, Editions 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, 284 p.
- H. de Rode, C. Eyben and J. Acolty, “The protection of indemnities due to the weak user under article 29bis, § 4: a shield against recourse action?”, RGAR, 2010, No. 14613.
- H. de Rode, C. Eyben and J. Acolty, “Legislative and jurisprudential news in motor vehicle liability insurance”, in B. Dubuisson and C. Paris (dir.), Actualités en droit des assurances, Commission Université Palais (CUP), Louvain-la-Neuve, Anthémis, 2008, pp. 285-325.
- The suspensive condition and the resolving condition, report presented during the refresher courses in law of the FUSL (Brussels, Mons), on March 17 and 31, 2011.
- Extinctive prescription in civil and commercial law, report presented at the colloquium on prescription organized by the Young Bar of Mons (Mons), April 8, 2011
- The alternatives to civil proceedings, report presented at an international conference organized by the Academy of European Law and the Bars of Koblenz and Dijon on the topic of "Settlement of claims due to cross-border traffic accidents" (Trier), June 26, 2009
0032 (0) 4 253 67 16
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.